Sunday 17 July 2022
- .cn and .中国-/.china transactions can only be carried out with immediate effect if the registrant’s contact ID has passed the RNV. From August 1, 2022, the renewal of registered domain names without the RNV requirement will no longer be permitted.
- .cz is taking action against the spread of misinformation using its domains.
- .help is moving to a registry based on the Seychelles.
- The premium list of .online, .site, .store and .tech will be revised as of August 30, 2022.
- .llp is moving to a registry based on the Cayman Islands.
- .ua operation is secured by .cz server.
- .bh and .xn--mgbcpq6gpa1a (.البحرين / .albahrain) have been newly introduced and can now be registered as automated domain extensions without restriction.
- .gives, .charity and .foundation have been migrated to the PIR backend.
- .one will release reserved two-character labels on July 1, 2022. The registration policy will be updated in this regard.
- .link has been taken over by Nova Registry Ltd.
- .za plans new licensing procedure.
Brandsec is a corporate domain name management and brand protection company that looks after many of Australia, New Zealand and Asia’s top publicly listed brands. We provide monitoring and enforcement services, DNS, SSL Management, domain name brokerage and dispute management and brand security consultation services.