9 Jan 2022
it.com launch : The new TLD it.com, launched in January 2023. This domain name is highly versatile and can be positioned in several ways.
The initials “IT” can stand for many things however primarily it is known for targeting the global “Information Technology” audience. IT is often expressed globally as ICT (for Information, Communication, Technology), but the acronyms are interchangeable and understood universally. Sectors such as Technology manufacturing, telecommunications, internet services, software publishing, and many other industries are part of the IT sector can benefit from this new domain name space.
Reasons to Use an it.com Domain Name
• Improves your online presence and give IT a professional edge.
• Choose from an enormous range of short, one-word domain names that would cost you a fortune if you tried to acquire them under .COM.
• Consider *.it.com to establish your international brand.
• The it.com domain name will be easy for your audience to remember.
• Get all of the advantages of a trusted domain for SEO.
Sunrise (for TM holders): January 2, 2023 to January 30, 2023 Settlement Period: January 31, 2023 to February 2, 2023 Landrush: February 3, 2023 to February 18, 2023 General Availability: February 19, 2023
Contact your account manager if you are interested in registering your brands across this unrestricted new domain space.
Brandsec is a corporate domain name management and brand protection company that look after many of Australia, New Zealand and Asia’s top publicly listed brands. We provide monitoring and enforcement services, DNS, SSL Management, domain name brokerage and dispute management and brand security consultation services.