Thailand launched its new .TH Domain Name.
The Thailand Network Information Centre Foundation (THNIC Foundation) have launched a three-round .th second level domain registration process for 2022, as follows:
Round 1: 1 February – 31 March 2022 (Exact Match for Business owners and TM holders)
- Applications will begin to be accepted on 1 February 2022 at 9.00 a.m. (local time).
- Deadline for applications and supporting documents and proof of application fee payment is 31 March 2022 at midnight (local time).
- Registrations must be an exact match or abbreviations of the organization name or exact match of the trademark and be of interest to Thailand.
- Applications can be submitted online at the Registrar website https://thdomain.thnic.co.th
- Fees during this phase: B10,000 BAHT ($400 AUD) to apply / B100,000 Baht ($4,000AUD) annual renewal fee
Round 2: 1 June – 31 July 2022 (Substantial link to your business)
Round 3: 1 October – 30 November 2022 (Open)
All proceeds from .th SLD domain name registrations and renewals will be allocated to fund THNIC Academy training projects and develop Internet infrastructures for public benefit in Thailand.
Contact brandsec today to get support registering your new .th domain name.
Brandsec is a corporate domain name, SSL and brand protection company that look after many of Australia, New Zealand and Asia’s top publicly listed brands. We provide monitoring and enforcement services, DNS, SSL Management, domain name brokerage and dispute management and brand security consultation services.